Great LakesBirth and Family Services
Infant and Child CPR Classes
Live, small-group classes online via Zoom
2-Hour Live Group Class
In this 2 hour live and interactive small-group CPR class, you will learn:
- Recognizing emergencies
- The three Cs of responding to an emergency in seconds
- Infant and Child CPR
- Infant and child conscious and unconscious choking
- Allergies and anaphylaxis
- Asthma and breathing emergencies
- Head injuries and concussion
Limit: Two people per purchase
Note: This is a non-certification course. If you’re interested in CPR certification, contact us to arrange an appointment.
Private Infant and Child CPR classes conducted in your own home available for $250 +HST for up to two people. More people may attend for an additional cost. Contact us to arrange a private class.